well, I just got an email from my sister saying that BJ (my brother) will not be deployed to Iraq now until May.
That was so, so, so good to hear! I was already feeling peace w/ the whole situation, but that news really was good to hear.
Classes this week have been on Biblical Worldview and taught by Bill Payne (from Canada). It has been good stuff...I just have had to be careful that I don't zone out since I have had such similar classes in high school and university...today's lesson was especially good though. He is a smart man and has good insight on how to teach this subject. I found that also especially today that during class God would use something he (the teacher) said and then He (God) would use it to show me something specific in how it applies to what I have been feeling/dealing with.
I really love that=being shown how to change and understanding more how God is involved directly in my life.
Yesterday, I took a bike ride w/ a friend to one of the markets and Amsterdam decided to be like Amsterdam and rain-then stop raining-then rain-then stop raining-then rain again. Coming back it was quite cold...but I did find some good blueberries so that makes it all worth it. Today is dreary but dry...I think it is actually going to start being cold here now. It has been so warm up til now.
Please feel free to make comments on my posts. It can be anything...doesnt have to be a response to my posts. I just want to hear from you all.
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, Patrick. I am in awe of your entrepreneurial skills.
the icecream thingy sounds good...very unique, too. good luck in your endeavors.
i plan to eat a miniature stroopwaffel (cookie type waffle w/ caramel in the middle) that I got w/ my tea tonight. That is about as creative as I can get for today anyway.
thanks for the lovely feedback.
and enjoy your day!
Post a Comment