I forgot to let you all know how are dance went!
It went really well. The crowd cheered like crazy when we were done, and I think they really understood the message behind it...how we wanted to convey unity among the nations.
Someone got it on their camcorder or camera or something, so I hope to actually be able to see how I did. I know I had a lot of fun and am glad that I made myself do it. Thanks for the prayers from you all.
We finished our classes on relationships today. Serena was a really beautiful lady who had some good things to teach about. She is a social worker in England and really understands what people need to hear. I had some one-on-one time w/ her yesterday and she just really spoke some things to me that I needed to hear. God just keeps amazing me by giving me exactly what I need at the exact moment I need it.
I mean, I know He always gives us what we need, but it never ceases to astound me in the way that He does it. How it is not in the way I am looking for, but rather so perfectly delivered for what I need personally. I love that! It's so encouraging. So you be encouraged, too. God is waiting for you to give Him opportunity to give to you. It is only when I open myself up and am vulnerable before Him that He is able to do His most amazing work in me...yeah, I'm scared, but it is so worth it!
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment