Saturday, November 19, 2005

Update on Me

Here is some random updates for me:

The week on Sin, Repentance, and the Cross went better than I had ever imagined. God took some things out of me that I never even thought would be taken so quickly and readily. You can pray for my continued obedience in handing over to Him all that He asks b/c what I have given so far, I have not regretted although it has not been easy. I actually got up in front of my entire DTS peers and confessed some things in my life. In fact, most of us did. It was a truly healing time in many of us. Openess to those who are trustworthy is so special and therapuetic. God heals through openess as I am now acutely aware of.

Last week's teaching was on Destiny and Calling taught by our base leader Armando. He has a passionate heart for the nations that is so contagious. I got really stirred up inside for outreach and who all we will be in contact with during that time. Armando is a great man who speaks like 5 bazillion languages and knows all these random little ethnic groups. He teaches in stories, but they are all like little sermons. It's like nothing I've ever heard before...I hope to hear more.

I am not sure what this week's teachings will be on. I will get back to you on that.
Today was YWAM Revisited which is a reunion for all Netherland YWAMers. The DTS is hosting it, so that means we did all the meal planning, clean up, etc... yeah, us!

Next Friday we are having a fundraiser for outreach. We will have a Pirate theme party w/ pizza and pop for sale. We are going to have dancing and like a talent show or something so please pray that we rake in a lot of money!

Also, two girls on our team may not be able to go on outreach. I will not go into detail, but just pray that God's desire would be what is done in their situation.

Love you all!

No comments: