Monday, October 16, 2006

Bali Hai

Well folks, I am quite excited to share with you where I will be going on outreach:
INDONESIA!

I am thrilled about this, simply thrilled. I will be co-leading with Bas (the school leader) which I am also thrilled about because he is someone I can learn a lot from, and I have great respect for his leadership.
We are not final in our decision for which students are going where. They gave their choices today, and we are praying about what is best/right.

Something else I am anticipating is next week's teaching. My friend's father will be coming to speak on Identity in Christ. We had a speaker cancel, and I immediately thought of him=someone I respect in so many areas and who has a lot of teaching experience in ywam. I love to have conversations with him, too, so it will be absolutely lovely to have him come.

Oh, one last note about Indonesia: I do not know where exactly we will be visiting but Jakarta and Bali are the areas in the forefront as of now.
Also, our entire school will all first go together to Singapore to receive a week of training before we head out to our countries.
The other countries the school is going to: China (led by Kim and Gwen) and Cambodia (led by Richard and Martine).

No comments: