Tuesday, August 29, 2006

biker chic

Yup. Got me some wheels.
I feel like a real Amsterdammer now :)
Yuksel (ethnically Turkish but has been all over for so long that she is one unique Yuksel!) just found out like 3 seconds ago that she was accepted for some YWAM classes in Colorado Springs. So, yeah, another one bites the dust and leaves De Poort. But it is good b/c she is so happy and excited. It is the right place for her to go, and I am excited for her, too.
So, when she leaves, I will acquire her bike. I actually asked her about buying it a week ago when she was talking about how she was waiting to hear if would go to The States. You have to pounce at bike opportunities around here. I mean it; it's be a vulture or get squat.
I will take some good pictures soon and send some out in a mass email soon. I will be sure to put one of me and my bike in there.
Life here just keeps getting sweeter...

No comments: