Friday, December 09, 2005

nothing much

Just wanted to catch you up on what all I have been doing this week.

Yesterday was a day of lovely cleaning. I spent the entire day almost in the kitchen. When we finished cleaning I then had lunch clean up, so I was still not out of the kitchen!
But I can't complain too much because I didn't have to do any of the more difficult jobs in the kitchen. Emas (from Lithuania) takled both the walk-in fridge and freezer by himself. Good man. When he went in the freezer to clean it, he put on his hat and scarf-good preparation for outreach.

Today I have basically just slept. I have been staying up late talking to people on the base that I won't be able to see again until the week after outreach...it is nice to hang out w/ them, but sad to know that soon we will not be around them anymore.

Tonight, many of us are going out together as one last night in the city.
And this weekend is probably going to be purely packing and cleaning then hanging out in the evenings.

No comments: