Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday to Monday

This is it folks. One week left here in Amsterdam for me!

This week is Bafa Bafa. We played the game by that name today. It was originally used by the US Navy to prep. the soldiers (or sailors or whatever they are called) for cultural immersion. Our team was split up into two teams and then given a certain culture (made up). We then had to visit the other culture and try to survive. It was pretty interesting.
I am not sure what all we will be doing the rest of the week. I think each day will be different since it is not a traditional teaching week. Thursday is cleaning day or something...yea. The only thing I am wary of is packing up my room...I hate to pack up all my stuff. And I don't really like unpacking either. But such is life, eh? And I should probably get used to it as I may be doing it for the next several years.

this is all for now. later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This game sounds like an endorsement of cannibalism to me. Very dangerous.