My stay in Berlin was good. The conference had some good speakers and the praise and worship time was really annointed. That (the praise and worship) was actually my favorite. I also liked when Armando (our base leader) spoke because he really addressed the Germans and how they should no longer need to feel shame over their past.
I never even realized that Germans still felt so much guilt even over seeing their flag...Armando is Jewish and he presented the Berlin base leader w/ his Jewish mantle. It was so great to see how much it meant to the Berlin leader.
The bus ride was less than lovely. It took about 11 hours and pretty much everyone was feeling a bit sick by the time we got back. Things are better today, and we started our teaching for the week on relationships. I like the speaker a lot so far. She is from the largest base in England, but is originally from South Africa. It should be a good week of learning.
Thanks for keeping in contact w/ me so well everyone. I truly love the feedback and personal emails, so never hesitate to drop me a line.
love you all!
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment