Monday, October 17, 2005

weekend in a nutshell

Well, the race has been run. I ran it in 1 hr 52 mins. I didn't end up finishing w/ Will (my running pal) because he was a human bullet... I was fine the entire race, but the last 5k was killer...the longest 5k of my life perhaps. It was a lot of fun, though, and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to run it.

I will leave Thursday morning for Berlin. We will return Monday evening, so I will not be posting until after I get back (well, I might have a blurb or two to spit out before we take off).

Classes this week are on hearing the voice of God. They are being taught by Yannika who is a lady that prayed for me a week or two ago. During the prayer, she got a word from God for me and literally EVERY word she spoke was exactly a confirmation of what God had been speaking to me. I have never had it so exactly spoken to me before. It was all so encouraging and amazing, so I am looking forward to what she will speak in the coming days.

later gators!

No comments: