Monday, August 31, 2009

quick stuff

This is what has been going on:

~Bas returned from Finland. He now LOOOVES Finland and is already hoping to be invited back to teach soon. He wants me to go next time and, of course, I would love that as well.

~while Bas was in Finland, my Finnish friend Elina came to stay with me for about a week! Nice trade off, eh? We had a great time catching up with each other and I loved to not be alone for the week.

~My last English class will be tomorrow. We are just having a party and I will bake some good ole American snickerdoodles.

~The DTS leaves for Kiev (and then their outreach locations) next Monday. This Wednesday will be their commissioning from the base.

~After the DTS leaves, Bas and I will be taking a much needed vacation for a few days before we dive into woking with the IMI school (Intercessory Missionary Internship).
I will be helping with hospitality and Bas will be doing various tasks to help out

No comments: