so I could label this entry as so many things:
- you will never believe this
- it finally happened
- Michelle is actually in a relationship
- it must be "some" guy
yeah, yeah, yeah, it is true, for those of you who do not yet know I am in a relationship!
I know you want all the mushy details, so I will acquiesce to a certain degree to quelch most of your curiosity (for the rest you will have to send a personal email to squeeze any more out of me) : )
He is Dutch. We first met when I came to do my own DTS in 2005. We worked together during this last DTS and co-led a team to Indonesia though the romance did not begin until after the DTS (God has good timing). He is an absolutely wonderful, wonderful guy who loves God ferociously, has a kind and tender heart toward others, is smart, funny, and kooky, and treats me with more care than anyone I have ever met. He is perfect for me. His name is Bas.
We have been together (romantically) for over a month now though it seems far longer. The way our relationship has progressed is truly unique and has the prints of God all over it. God is absolutely glorified in our relationship and I feel mauled over by the blessing of it!
I know this news will shock some of you who have known me for a long time and have never seen me w/ a guy before...but when it's right, it's right,...right? : ) Feel free to email me or whatever with your feedback or exclatmations of surprise...I would love to hear it.
1 comment:
Are you going to marry him? Get married next summer in Kansas City or in 2009 in A-Damn.
Post a Comment