Monday, March 13, 2006

Full Circle

Well, I am back in good ole Amsterdam...and it is so good to be back!
My body was travel weary and rebelled by keeping me in bed on Saturday and Sunday, but I am pratically a new woman now and ready to face the world.
We had good flights back, free of delays or any major problems. We arrived about 10:30pm in Amsterdam then took a train and bus back to De Poorte where all our old pals greeted us warmly with hugs and kisses and wanted to hear anything and everything we would tell them about the trip.
The January DTS is here and they are a huge lot=over 50 of 'em. I am a bit overwhelmed by the size of their group, but the ones I have met so far seem like a lot of fun. Every room in De Poorte is filled and the place is crawling with people.
We have teachings this week during the mornings then the afternoons and evenings are free. It is designed this way so that we have plenty of time to enjoy being back and having relaxed times of fellowship.
It won't be long now until I am back in the U.S. of A. I look forward to seeing many of you and blabbing on and on about my trip, so be ready!
I will let you all know the exact date of my return when I am sure of it myself!
later gators.

No comments: