yeah, so this one is quite embarrassing:
Yesterday, after arriving here in Antioch, Thomas asked us all to give him our passports. I instantly feel fear grip me as I realized that I had left my coat on the bus that we rode here which had my passport in the pocket. I ran out of the hotel and to the bus station where I frantically explained to a man who spoke English what my problem was. He most calmly said, "you come from Samsun? I know where that bus is. Follow me." The bus had not left yet!
I found the bus and my coat and passport were there. I was relieved but so mad at myself since I have been obsessive-compulsively checking to make sure I have my passport at all times. Now, I am the only one of the team to have misplaced it. Everyone was surprised that it was me to have that happen to because they know how much I have been aware of where my passport is. Oh well, it had to happen to one of us at least once after all this traveling, right?
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment