Saturday, June 06, 2009

request

Hey everyone, I want to let you all know where Bas and I are at financially right now.
We are not doing too well.
I am trying not to freak out because this is the first time in my life when I have not had a paid job and now the first time when I have had no savings.
I know some of you give to us and a few regularly and we so SO appreciate that.
I want to make this really short and to the point. We know God has called us to this work and with YWAM Amsterdam specifically. We know that God will provide for us. period.
And I also know that God must use people to provide the finances. Also, it is you in partnership with us. It's a physical action on your part that supports us and also has an impact on the work we do here and in the spiritual realm.
What we need are more regular supporters.
Please consider this. Pray about it and get back to me if you feel like you want to give and/or have any questions.

No comments: