Thursday, April 09, 2009

an anniversary to remember!

Drumroll please!

I thought despite my busyness these days, that I absolutely had to revive my blog. Although facebook is a tough contender for keeping easily updated, I am not able to write my rantings and goings-on like I can on a blog.

Some of you know that I am taking Dutch classes now. How can I deprive you all of that adventure? can't. won't.

So today, on the day of my first wedding anniversary (we celebrate tomorrow), I am sitting down to prattle out my thoughts...

Well, I suppose there's too much to update you all on before I can prattle on, so here is an update from the last post in a nutshell:

After Albania, Bas taught in a few more places (Kenya, Cyprus, Curacao, Amsterdam) while I worked away in the Personnel office.
Now that one year of marriage is finished, we are sliding back into a more varied schedule:
Bas will co-lead the upcoming June DTS while I will be part-time staff. It will be a Korean-English language school in Amsterdam! Sound confusing? Well, the other colleague who is co-leading with Bas is a Korean/American who has a heart to see Koreans come out of their country and comfort zone to challenge themselves to grow and stretch.
We went to South Korea in March to promote the school. That was the first time I was back since living there in 2003, and I absolutely loved it!

Ok, I will stop here so you all will actually read this!
Next time I'll give you one of my good ole sarcastic stories, I promise!
xoxo

2 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

Glad to see you are back to blogging....and Happy Anniversary!!!

Rylie Suzanna said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm putting your blog on my dashboard reader so that I get notified when you update. I love reading your creative posts. You are my inspiration. Love you TONS.

Jader